tirsdag 25. august 2009

Vancouver trip Aug. 25th to Sept 8th 2009

Not taken any pics yet so no pics in this entry for now.

Anyways I left work on Monday Aug. 24th. and took the bus to my hotel by the Oslo Airport. Checked in and just chilled. Then got up at 4:30 AM, got to the airport, checked it after a lil brief confusion lol. Then boarded the plane to London. Spoke to a lovely Canadian lady while waiting to board the flight. Landed in London, and headed straight to the flight to Vancouver, no delays whatsoever. Ended up sitting next to an adorable young couple that were SO in love, it was cute! She was from London, UK and he..he came from..Larvik, Norway! Larvik is like 45 min from my hometown..so basically the same area.

Then after a long flight, that somehow didn't seem so long, watched 3 movies, Push (with Dakota Fanning who ROCKED in this movie, this girl is so incredibly talented!!), The new Star Trek movie that didn't do that much for me but I was tired, then 17 Again with Zack Efron, which I only watched cos I was bored, I was even MORE bored watching it..lmao.

Then arrived at the airport, on time, waited for my luggage, prepared to have it lost...but nope, it CAME!! YEAH!! SO no problems on this trip so far. Vancouver International Airport is downright gorgeous, or I think so anyways, very pretty. WAY prettier than our ugly airport :p

I took the sky train to get to my hotel, dead easy. Hotel was dead easy to find, the few places I have been to is DEAD easy to find! I love Vancouver already! lol, checked into the hotel, took a shower and a 2 hr nap that really DID help!

So for now I have just seen some of Yaletown, had dinner there, Kobe Meatballs and spaghetti and some yummy drink I cannot remember the name of, and cappuccino for dessert. I am STILL stuffed after that dinner, note to self, NEVER eat a full portion of whatever dish Robert Pattinson have tried here..the guy eats like a horse if this is anything to go by LOL. I guess that is normal for guys his age heh! For me MY age..not so normal :p

And after dinner I walked up and down most of Robson st. tons of shops, did shop a couple of souvernirs and a belt that I needed. So that's it for now really. Will have PICS tomorrow but of who/what/where? NO clue lol.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar