fredag 1. april 2011

Day 8 and 9, Wednesday March 30th and Thursday March 31st. 2011

Well Wednesday March 30th. came and I got up, started packing my stuff and just chilled in my room till it was due time to check out. I was in touch with my friend Jon Lindquist to find out when we'd meet up so he could pick me up and we'd go to his house where I am staying until I leave Vancouver.

I had to kill some time before we could meet up, he was at work. So I wandered around a little bit in downtown Vancouver, determinded NOT to spend a truckload of money on shopping. I went inside the library and just walked around, ended up killing some serious time in the Apple store inside the Pacific Centre. Only spent money on food and drinks LOL



Then the time finally came that Jon came to pick me up, as always I got a BIG HUG, always good to see him! His cute boy Jovan was in the backseat and he was very shy at first. We got to his house and the shyness was literally gone in a second, he wanted to play with me right off the bat! So I had basically just hung up my coat and into his room I went, Jon followed after us but Jovan told daddy "get out!" lmao.

The rest of the evening was just me playing with Jovan and chatting, and I also became good friends with Schnaps (their 5 year old doggie, adorable!) and lil cutie Caidance and Jon's wife Cassie. Caidance was so cute! But omg she is tiny!


The Lundquist family's adorable doggie, Schnaps lol


Caidance, the youngest addition to the Lundquist family

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful so no pics really from this day.

Thursday:
Waking up in someone elses house is always an experience. You're not really sure of what to do so you just kinda linger around...trying to feel you way so to speak. However it was such an relaxing day so I just took it easy that day. Played with Jovan again of course and chatted with Cassie, Jon had to work so he was gone but got home early. After Jon got home they had to go see the doctor with Caidance to check if she is gaining weight as she should etc. I was chilling in their house, reading the Bon Jovi book: When We Where Beautiful that I got from Jon as he had an extra copy. Yes I finally got the book, he was nice enough to give it to me :-D.

They got home and we went shopping for some drinks and some groceries, and we had pizza for dinner..I also got my first taste of Bud Light with lime! NICE!! It reminded me of Corona with lime but not as "bitter".


After dinner it was some relaxing time watching the Canucks vs LA Kings, and Canucks won the game, happy Lundquist family lol.


We also saw the "Gleeys Anatomy" as Jon nicknamed the "musical verson" of this weeks episode of Greys Anatomy. It was interesting but not sure I cared for this musical stuff but the cast knew how to sing!

Not much happened after this, so after a while it was time to go to bed.

Pics of Jovan will follow tomorrow :-D.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar