mandag 28. mars 2011

Day 5, Sunday March 27th. 2011

So then the Bon Jovi crazed weekend was over...

I spent most of the day with Becky aka Jovibecky on Twitter as her friend Nozomo (not really sure how to spell her name so if I got it wrong, apologies!) had to leave early Sunday morning. Becky checked out around noon from her hotel and came by my hotel to chill there untill it was time for her to go back to the airport for her flight back to LA.

We had more giggles in my hotelroom...added eachother on Facebook and updated our blogs from the Saturday night's Bon Jovi show. After that we went out to Subway for a quick lunch and then it was time for her to get to the Vancouver City Centre train station to get back to the airport. I then headed back to my hotelroom to chill. In the evening I went out to meet Theresa aka RobbedMyHeart on twitter. We went to the Blue Water Cafè in Yaletown which is a very upscale raw food and seafood restaurant there. Robert Pattinson likes to go there, Jon Bon Jovi and David Bryan was spotted having dinner there...I had a raw tuna dish which tasted very good! Cost CAD 16 too... yeah eating with the rich&famous is NOT cheap lol.





Then Theresa asked me if I had tried the traditional dish Poutine which basically is French Fries with cheese and gravy. It can have several toppings too. I had one with Chicken. The cheese HAS to be regular cheese though..nothing fake. It was yummy but man what a colesterol bomb in one meal! Not something you'd eat too often!


Poutine with Chicken toppings

Then we went to this place called the Moose Bar (it had another name before that but the name escapes me.). Yes it was called Moose bar and no it did NOT have Richie's face in the name! :p lol. Had a couple of beers there and then I headed back to Yaletown to meet up with 3 ohter Twilght fans who were meeting up at the Glow Bar & Grill. I had a couple of beers there and chatted away. Then it was time to head back to my hotelroom as I was tired, I went to bed LATE...zzzzzz.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar