tirsdag 29. mars 2011

Day 6, Monday March 28th. 2011

Monday blues..


Monday was a blah day...so this update won't be too long. I had nothing planned but one thing to do, that was just to do my laundry as I had ran out of clean clothes, I intentionally did not pack for 2 weeks cos that would be too heavy. So running out of clean clothes was not a surprise...yet doing laundry is still blah..


Not a fun place to hang out in but necessary if ya need clean clothes!

And after having a big lunch at Nando's and then walking back to my hotel it was late afternoon..yes doing laundry at a laundrette takes HOURS..pffff. So I decided to stay in my hotel that evening just chillin in my room watching TV, did have a light dinner at Moxies Classic Grill as I could access that from my hotel lobby. After that I just holed up in my room and watched TV till I fell asleep lol. That was all for Monday, exciting day huh? NOT lol.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar